Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whats been going on with us...

School has started back for myself and it hasa been a crazy couple of weeks. My students have finished their informational pieces and that means lots and lots of grading for me!


On another fun note, I have started my master's in curriculm and instruction. It will take 18 months to complete but it will be worth the pay raise!!:-)


The most exciting thing that has happened to us in that we are in the process of buying our first house. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style house. It has a big kitchen, a breakfast nook, a formal dining room, a wonderful master suite,... and its our first house! We are waiting to hear from the morgage lady giving us the thumbs-up about the loan. Joey is excited to have a "man room"..aka a GA Room where he can play his play station and have a place for all his Georgia stuff.


We are so excited for this phrase in our life :-).. Hopefully we will be able to post pictures soon!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea Ray said...

Hey girl... I just randomly stumbled across your blog when I hit the "next blog" button at the top! I hope things are going well, you look great!

Chelsea