Sunday, March 22, 2009

A new dog and a new house :-)...



The last time that I blogged was in January, a lot has happened since then! We have bought our first house and have been making it into a home. We were very fortunate to find a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that has become our home. We live in a great subdivision. Having this house has been a dream come true for both of us... I love having my own house after having lived with my parents, in dorm rooms, and in apartments for the last 6 years of my life. We have a adorable guest room and a very cool GA room, that Joey decorated, himself.

Our other big news is that we got a puppy named Lucy, she is a mountain fiest. She and Reggie are getting along, but she is only 13 weeks old.
That's it for us now... Hopefully there will be more to post soon!!! God Bless :-)

No comments: