Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



The last few days have made me realized how truly blessed Joey and I are to have such amazing families!







This is Lily and me :-)
Our Christmas festivities started off at the McWhorter household. We got together with Joey's brothers and their families, and Suzan, Harvey, and Nannie. We had a great time just being together and eating some sausage casserole.





Here's a picture of Benji, Joey, and Gracie @ the McWhorter Family Christmas...

After a wonderful night, we went the next morning to my parents' house and spent some time there. Then we went back home for a minute to shower and change... and then back to the McWhorter house for some lunch and more Christmas activities with Joey's extended family..... and then back to my house for dinner with my parents....

We had an extremely busy day, but it was a wonderful Christmas to spend with family and being able to give presents to those we love.

No comments: