Sunday, December 7, 2008

A year ago....

Honestly, I can't believe that Christmas is so close....


It just seems like the other day that I was finishing up student teaching at Uk and getting ready to come home to get married.


Joey and I will be celebrating our 1 year annivsary on the 15th of this month. As I am looking back, at the past year I have learned how blessed I truly am to be married to this man.


Here are just a few things that I love about this man:


-When I have been away for the weekend and he tries to keep the house clean :-).
-How he takes care of Reggie
-How he works so hard at work and then comes home and is a loving husband.
-How he can smile across the room from me and make me melt...
-His little quirky things that make me love him more...
-The way he is with his family... and how he enjoys spending time with Lily, Brodie, and Bear.

-The way he can talk to my dad about football, because everyone knows I can't , sometimes...




I could go on and on... but I am truly blessed. I love you, Mr. Joseph McWhorter!

No comments: